Crown MacroTech 1200

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by vlad335, May 29, 2003.

1. vlad335

vlad335 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    My friend payed 1350.00 for this in 1994. I bought it from him in 2000. It was used very little in this time period. I used it to power 2 Carvin 18" subs in Mono and man did they hit! Some serious chest thump with no distortion ever.

Some dings and scratches from being in and out of racks. Also one knob missing. I moved recently and can't find the thing! Argh!
    (I think my wife threw it away) Amp functions perfectly. I've heard these amps are great in bass rigs. Asking 475.00 with shipping around 40.00 I would rather sell this on Talkbass than give ebay money.

I really don't want to sell this but I have to. I had colon surgery 2 weeks ago and have yet to see any short term disability money. I am going to be off work for 6-8 weeks. People at work tell me it takes over a month to see a check so I got to do something. Taxes are due and I'm stuck.

Will borrow a Digital camera for pics. Send questions, comments and/or snide remarks to
    You can also check my feedback on Ebay:
    vlad-latrobe is the screen name.

Thanks for looking