1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Crown XLS402 $200 Shipped PayPal Now Accepted

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davio, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    I've had my Crown XLS402 for a year-year and 1/2. Used it for about 4 rehearsals and 1 gig, decided I liked my old head better than the preamp I bought, sold the preamp and have been sitting on the Crown ever since. It's been mounted in a rack case in my room unused and I've recently decided to sell it and some other unused gear in pursuit of an Aguilar DB750. It's in perfect condition except for slight scratch marks from the rack mounting screws as you can see in the pics.

I should also add that this model is a previous version which is capable of running 2 ohms stereo and 4 ohms bridged unlike the current version. All stats of the current version HERE are accurate with the addition of running 570W/channel at 2 ohms and 1140W bridged at 4 ohms according to the operation manual which is included. Also, the addition of a rear-mounted mode switch for switching from stereo to bridge-mono was added after this model...connections must be changed/moved around to change to bridge-mono mode with this model.

$200 shipped. PayPal or money order only please. PM me if interested.

CIMG0369.gif
    CIMG0364.gif
    CIMG0368.gif
    CIMG0366.gif
    CIMG0367.gif
    CIMG0370.gif
    CIMG0371.gif
    CIMG0372.gif

2. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Bump.

3. wouldn't it be great if all for sale ads had this many pics? :hyper:

(free bump)

4. Do you get a some advert-money from amazon? I keep seeing that box in every pic! :D Nice amp! Wish I had the money!

5. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Amazon, Motorola, Campbell's...I should've turned all the nail polish bottles around to see those labels too. I profit from everything you see...too bad the profit isn't monetary. This is what happens when you take the pics on your gf's mother's kitchen table.

I wish you had the money too. :D

6. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    You don't wanna sell this for a DB 750, it's for more of those pills you take (I see them right there on the table).

7. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Mike, you know me too well. If you're so concerned, I could just use this $ for the pills and you could send me your DB. :spit:

8. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Bump.

9. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Bump for lowered price.

10. FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    bump for my boy David - this is a good buy especially being the high cost to ship this bad boy. I can assure any buyer that David will get this amp out quick.

11. FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    another bump for amp I would buy, if I didn't already have a DB 750 :bag:

12. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Bueller?

13. it only has xlr inputs?

14. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Yes. Unfortunately, that is the drawback of this amp. The nice part (new or used) is the price. I'll include the 1/4"-XLR cables I used if they are desired.

15. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    I'll even throw in a greeting card signed by Yours Truely.

16. JJP_1984_LB50

JJP_1984_LB50 Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    North Canton, OH
    pm sent...

17. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Still up for sale.

18. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Holiday bump.

19. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Bump.

20. davio

davio

Nov 2, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Bump?

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.