1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Crown XTI4000 and Yamaha PB1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by high mileage, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Both are SOLD!

Crown XTI4000 with three year fully-transferrable no fault warranty. Sticker on the back says mfg date of January '07 so several months left on that. Full specs on the amp are available here, and the warranty info is available by clicking on the datasheet link on that page.

I bought the amp new from a pro audio dealer, and it's spent it's entire time in a rack. There are some scratches on the top of it but they do not show when it's installed in a rack. Looks brand new other than that. I had it bridged (3200 @ 4) into an SVT810E with no problems, run conservatively of course. The variable speed cooling fan is very quiet. This amp will ship with the original box, owner's manual and approx 3' heavy duty power cord. Great amp for a high-powered bass rig or PA use. After I saw the dealer have a bunch of these amps racked together (no spaces inbetween) at a festival we did in 100 degree heat and run at 2 ohms all day with no problem, I was sold (this was not one of those amps; I bought it brand new :)). Plus, it's just under 20 lbs.

Now $665 shipped in the Continental US 48 States. SOLD

xti1.

xti2.

xti3.

xti4.

Also for sale is a Yamaha PB1. Far from "clean", but it works like a champ. Pots might be a little scratchy but I just played around with it and it's fine. All knobs are there and original. Need a backup or second rig for the practice space? Done. Built like the proverbial 'ol brick you-know-what house. Sounds great, high end stuff back in the 80's and guys like Jeff Berlin used them. Includes about a 6' power cord and if you act now, a velcro strap! $125 shipped in the Continental US 48 States. On HOLD pending payment

pb1.

pb2.

pb3.

pb4.

PS - For both items, US sales only - no international sales. Paypal only. I'll ship the next business day after payment. I'm taking a little bit of a hiatus from playing, so not looking for trades. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

2. Antonius

Antonius

Nov 26, 2002
    NL
    That's the only part about it that I did not like :crying: . And XTI4000 is huge overkill for me, but then again nothing wrong with some extra power :ninja:

Free bump for two great items for you lucky guys in the US.

3. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Nothing wrong with that! :D

PB1 on hold pending payment - thanks chriss.

4. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Bump! Please don't make me deal with evilbay... :eek:

OK - how's this - a price drop to $665 shipped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.