Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Crowther Audio Prunes & Custard

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Chrisrm, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Hi,
    I just picked up one of the pedals. Very cool device !! Thanks for the tip, Mr. Subwoofer. Now, just gotta figure out what to use it for! What are you guys using yours for, i.e. what are you doing with it, what kind of music, what settings are good, etc. Just looking for others' experiences and opinions.

Thanks, Chris

2. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Seems like a very unique dist/synth/moogish kind of box from what I can read on the net. Any sound files available somewhere?

3. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Very unique indeed. Distortion with a blendable, filterish sweep added. The only clips of it I know of are the songs on Madsubwoofer's sight, he should be able to give you more specifics of how he used it. A very touch sensitive overdrive, that when you dig into starts the filter. I just wanna see what everyone does with theirs, and figure out what I can use mine for.

Chris

4. Kewl....I love mine. I use my P+C for fat OD tones setting the level at 1:00, mix at 9:00, drive at 1:00....I think? Lotta fun anyways...glad to help.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.