Crys, wat a crule world

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, May 1, 2004.

1. :crying: :bawl:

man, my friend died the other day... and his funeral was today. that happens right? well the thing was, we are both in high school and in the Civil Air Patrol as well (the air force auxilary) and i, with 4 other cadets, had to present the Colors at his funeral...

u know how hard it is to keep a straight militarty face at a funeral of one of ur friends... and doing ur duty when presenting the colors? it was so dang sad... and to add to the effect, when we were taking down the Colors (flag), we were still in formation, everyone was crying, that made it soo hard.
    why did he have to die?
    man, ill miss him :( :crying: :bawl:
  2. Sorry to hear it man, at least you were able to present the colours, even without the "straight military face", doing what you did honored him a lot.
  3. sorry to hear, man. i know how you feel about it being "weird".

its just so unfortunate... i wish the best to you, keep your head up ol' pal.
  4. :(

That is really sad...

I was a CAP cadet for 4 years, all through high school. Beverly Composite Squadron in Beverly, MA... CAP played a huge part in making me who I am now, it's good to hear that someone here is involved in it.
  5. yup, CAP has tought m a lot. and its really fun