CS at Dean Markley is great!

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by carl-anton, May 26, 2005.

1. Well, just a little burst of joy :hyper:
    I got a set of Blue Steels strings with a wrong gauged a-string. Mailed DM and got TWO replacement sets. A replacement of the a-string would have been good, a whole new set great, but two sets is damn nice! :bassist:
  2. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    Now that just pisses me off (I'm glad they took care of you!). I emailed them a good while back because I broke "A" strings on two new sets the first time I played them. As I told them in my email, I'd been playing blue steels for a long time and never had any probs. Anyway, it was two different basses with different bridges but they both came unwound at the bridge the first practice I played them at!!!!! I never got even a freaking response from DM!!!!!!!!!! I was genuinely worried about gigging with them for a little while after that, but no problems since. I have just tried out the D'addario Pro Steels recently, which I also really like, so at least I've got an option number two now. If only I would have been on Talkbass back then, I would have really ripped DM about it.