1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CT Connecticut bassists post here... your city etc.

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by WarriorJoe7, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    If this isn't your state or country go to this list of threads here... They should make the consolidated thread a sticky once I am done! http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4320999

It would be cool if you could search through the user groups by state but since you can't I thought I'd make a thread that represents each state. That way you can see who is around for GTGs (get-to-gethers) and what not... and gather people from neighboring states too.

Please put your first name, and city. If the city's name is not well known then either put a well known area or else also put the major city you live close to, and maybe a distance and direction.

This thread is not for general discussion (even though a little is going to happen.) It is to make a list. You guys can start other threads for conversation.

Follow this example except use your state:

Joe G
    Dewitt, NY
    just East of Syracuse
    CNY (Central New York)

Actually I am directly in Syracuse on Tipp Hill near the University but I wanted to put a good example.

2. John S
    Bristol, CT
    20 miles SW of Hartford

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.