Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CTS pots for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trevorus, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have 4 new CTS pots that didn;t work for a project that I was working on. They are short shaft, which didn't fit the guitar I was trying to put them in. Well, since I have no real use for these at the moment, I know someone out there does. I paid 8 something a piece for them. I would like to get 6. One has a bit of solder on the back, and is grounded on one side like a tone control. This obviously can be undone to suit your needs. I'd sell this one for 5. They are shor shaft, 500k, audio taper. These would be a great upgrade, or great for building a bass. So $23 for the lot and a little bit for shipping. Thanks!

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    bump

I know someone needs these things... Someone buy these things. I might have to use them myself... Which I can't afford. Make some offers. Later!

3. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Louisiana, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
    An Alanis Morisette song waiting to happen