Cup holder for a mic stand??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by crazybassplyr, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Does anyone know where i can go to get a cup holder that clips onto a mic stand?
    I know they exist, but cannot find them anywhere.
  2. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Make your own cup holder. Get one for the car that hang's on the side of your door, and tape the snot out of it. I don't see why that wouldn't work?
  3. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    I've seen someone with one on thier stand while on stage. I must say it was very cheezy, it looked stupid in my opinion. He must of got it from GC or online.
  4. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    This reminds me of one time when I saw the WHO, Jeez at least 20 years ago. They had those sippy things that kids use with the big plastic straws taped to their mic stands. two per mic stand. One marked H2O and the other marked with skull and crossbones :D
  5. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Uhh, I just set a ton of water bottles on the stage in frint of me, or near the drumers cybmal stands. But if you must have one, gibraltar makes one for drum sets. It will work on a mic stand.
  6. hahaha, beautiful! :D
  7. corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    I have a cup holder that clips on to the mike stand and it also can display your cd's......never used......if you want it I could sell it to you for 12 bux
  8. Ha Ha Ha, I actually thought about that...but then I pictured myself getting completely soaked as well as getting electro-fried. :eek: :eek: :eek:
  9. yeah, but it will make for a great show.
  10. You are very right. After all, it is all in the name of rock and roll. :bassist:
  11. Gibraltar makes a great one, you should be able to get one from most drum shops.
  12. Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    The mic stand cup holder is a great idea. I never put drinks on top of my gear for obvious reasons and I hate bending down to get my drink from the ground between songs. I might actually buy one of those.
  13. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA