Curb Your Enthusiasm

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Flynn, Nov 5, 2004.

1. I'm sorry to post about something so trivial but I just watched the best bit of comedy I have seen all year, the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry goes to his restaurant opening and covers for his torretts syndrome chef, after an unintentional outburst of profanity of the highest order - Larry then shatters the silence in the restaurant with his own burst of outrageous swearing - then eveyone takes their turn to swear in the most extreme fashion they can muster - eventually falling about in laughter - like me. Just brilliant - just wanted to say - if you haven't seen it - it's utterly ****ing - c***ingly - brilliant.
  2. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I saw that one also, we taped it and kept re-playing it. That
    was one of the best shows he has done. I recently got
    Seaons 1 & 2 on DVD for my B-Day. :)
  3. The swearing was pretty full-on by most standareds - we have a pretty liberal approach to it here in the Uk - is that stuff seen as really extreme by most US TV stations? I love that show - and I'm defintely thinking of aquiring the DVd at some point - it's so refreshing and I love what Larry David does to the whole comfy LA lifestyle - it's just genius. I was obvioously a Sienfeld fan too - the DVDs of that are just starting to get released here - we're so frikkin behind you lot it hurts sometimes...
  4. Yea, our FCC is pretty extreme when it comes to swearing. But, Curb Your Enthusiasm is on HBO, so the FCC can't touch it.