Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Curbow International petite 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Im not sure If I want to part wtih this yet. for sale or trade. Curbow international petite 5 string non carved top. A new non carved top will cost about $4695 and 500 more for a carved top. Its a wenge top on mahgony body and rockwood neck. It has a repair on the side o the headstock but its all the side wood and dosent get by the tunning keys

Features
    sprezel locking tuners
    Medium jumbo frets. very Little to no wear on the frets
    34 inch scale. Good b string
    Dual truss rod with 2 graphite reinfocred tension rods

Info on the rockwood neck form greg curbows site.www.curbow.com

Like the name says Rockwood is, in fact, wood. Rockwood is a man made material which starts with thin layers of premium void free Finish Birch hardwood. The Birch veneers are saturated with Phenolic based resin, layered, pressed with more than 2000 lbs per square inch and baked at 450 degrees. Dyes in the Phenolic even allow the material to be colored. This amazing material has the lively sonic qualities and soul of the wood on which it is based and the superb structural qualities of composites. Rockwood is unaffected by changes in temperature and humidity and it never becomes sticky or tacky

I will sell it for $1100 Im open to lots of trades, Im looking for vintage jazz or precision. Id love to own a tobias more then anything, Pre ernie ball stingray, bongo warrior etc. Shoot me all offers. email me for pics.

2. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
  3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Also looking for trades on electric guitars maybe a bass or guitar and cash or bass and bass etc