Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Curbow International Petite and 1980 Fender presicon Fs/ft

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Im really wanitng a bongo so Im going to have to let stuff go.

Greg Curbow International Petite 5 string. Wenge top,Mahogany body,Rockwood neck, Bartolini pickups and preamp,Perfect intonation, straight neck great frets. List price is $4695 from www.curbow.com I will sell it for $900 obo or will trade it for a bongo of any sort.Email me for pics.

1980 fender presicion special.Bass is in Great shape. The body has been refinished really nicely into clear natural satin finish.Has orginal matching headstock and neck finish. straight neck. Good frets.Has a bright active mode and passive switch to change inbetween the two. Maple neck and fretboard. $400 plus shipping. Sorry no pics of the fender.

The only other trades besides a bongo I would consider are 6 and 7 string basses,warwick fna jazzman or a musicman sabre. I would trade both for the right bass.

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Will trade for a G&l 2000/5

3. reentune

reentune

Aug 16, 2004
    Pics to hillbillymark at lycos.com, please.
    Thanks.

4. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
  5. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Just to clarify something--if the Curbow doesn't have a carved top, then it is NOT an International Petite, it is simply a Petite.

6. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.

Actually,the non-carved top Curbows were called American Exotic Petites not just Petites!

7. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
  8. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Pics to me as well, please....mchildree <at> phenixcable.net

9. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump and pics have been sent.N Runndog it said my email was spam and you have to varify me and reentune it says you have to much space taken in your email me folder.

10. reentune

reentune

Aug 16, 2004
    Try me again now.
    Thanks.
    hillbillymark at lycos.com

11. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
  12. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    yep thats one. I will take the best cash offer now. Im really wanting me a g&l 2000 so I might have to buy one since I cant find a trade.Pics have been sent out again.