Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Curbow is trying to tempt me(again)!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by prockenklang, Mar 17, 2006.

1. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.
    I just got off the phone with Doug at Curbow.I called him to get the ETA on the fretless neck they are making for my zebrawood 5-string,and he told me about several instruments that they have available! He is a bad,bad man!!

My wife will kill me if I buy another bass right now,but if anybody on here have been concidering a new bass,call Doug and have him e-mail you some pics,they look KILLER!! He also said they are running a special,so nows the time to buy!

John

2. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    What a horrible man!

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    what kind of special? you know, i just found out that doug is setting up to build a bass (possibly even with a version from cort) that greg and i came up with...i'm wondering if that is worth a few credit points :D

4. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.
    You are right! He sent me a picture of it in the works.He hasn't decided on the color yet! Give him a call at 706-374-2873

By-the-way,for all you Curbow fans,check-out these websites:www.clefund.org and www.gaonthegroove.org
    They are throwing one hell of a party/concert in June!

John

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    dude! send me a picture! he told me they're cutting out some templates and stuff and are working some of the dimensions and all...i would love to see how it's coming out...