Curbow is trying to tempt me(again)!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by prockenklang, Mar 17, 2006.

1. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.
    I just got off the phone with Doug at Curbow.I called him to get the ETA on the fretless neck they are making for my zebrawood 5-string,and he told me about several instruments that they have available! He is a bad,bad man!!

My wife will kill me if I buy another bass right now,but if anybody on here have been concidering a new bass,call Doug and have him e-mail you some pics,they look KILLER!! He also said they are running a special,so nows the time to buy!

John

2. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    What a horrible man!

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    what kind of special? you know, i just found out that doug is setting up to build a bass (possibly even with a version from cort) that greg and i came up with...i'm wondering if that is worth a few credit points :D

4. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.
    You are right! He sent me a picture of it in the works.He hasn't decided on the color yet! Give him a call at 706-374-2873

By-the-way,for all you Curbow fans,check-out these websites:www.clefund.org and www.gaonthegroove.org
    They are throwing one hell of a party/concert in June!

John

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    dude! send me a picture! he told me they're cutting out some templates and stuff and are working some of the dimensions and all...i would love to see how it's coming out...