1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

curious about what you think about this

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 2010P, Jun 13, 2018.

1. 2010P

2010P

May 13, 2017
  2. Message the seller and ask him to send you a picture of the inside cover. Chances are good the builder signed it and numbered it. If he's evasive, then it's a fake. There are photos of others via a Google search that show the handwriting of the builder, so would be easy to compare.

But....a pedal played by some guy in a band is just a used pedal to most people. If you'd be honored to own something stomped and sweated on by a hero of yours, then go for it.

2010P likes this.
  3. 2010P

2010P

May 13, 2017
    Thanks. No, I have no personal interest in this one. Just wanted to see if people thought it was a bogus ad or not. I agree, a pedal owned by a member of some fairly unknown band is not a big selling point for me personally. I would probably only get excited over something owned by a legend, and even then I'm sort of like "who cares." The electronics are exactly the same as one owned by anyone else.