1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

cursed job market in toronto!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Soverntear, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Soverntear

Soverntear

Mar 17, 2008
    Toronto
    as the title states this is more just me bitching about toronto and its lack of jobs. everyday i see under qualified people getting high paying jobs. i see morons serving my meals. i see deserving trades people getting payed 1/3rd less then the new guy.

I see guys with 20+ years in a field without jobs or having sell there homes to accept a crap entry level job. so this is leaving me a bit concerned. I checked in to my hometown for a joke. the rent is about 1/2 of toronto and the jobs pay the same and sending out some joke resumes got me jobs.

so why is this place different? i try CL the HRDC job bank. handing resumes in to random places and still nothing. am I missing a fundamental method of looking for a job? or is this what is becoming of metropolis cities?