Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Curtain Society does the soap (video clip)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Jun 6, 2005.

1. JTbass

JTbass

Jul 2, 2004
    Asutin TX
    I must be missing something. Though I would like to know what happens after all that honesty.

2. What're you missing?

I apologise for a lack of setup (my band's music got played behind this scene with the strikingly hot redhead)... I had started a thread a month ago about it, and finally got to encode it... just a bit of sharing with my dawgs.

Mon

3. JTbass

JTbass

Jul 2, 2004
    Asutin TX
    oh ok. I get it now. good for you! :bassist:

4. Thanks man, I personally think the clip is really funny...but hey, at least she sways in tempo... ( doubt she even hears anything on set :smug: )

5. Mon- the master of "Daytime Drama Rock!"

This kicks ass- I can only imagine how cool it's gotta be!

6. It's really pretty surreal. But it was nice how it all went down, what with my Wife calling me frantic on her day off and all, and that being her fave "stories" and it also being her fave character and bliggity blah.... :smug: ...it was all very cool...

I just wish I could have gottena copy of the Youngand the Restless clip that happenned 3 days later, and again, none of us knew about until after... sigh. :)

The Curtain Society is all about the romance.

7. And your favorite character...
    :D

8. Yes, she was rather fetching...she could easily persuade me to make her my favorite... :smug:

9. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    That is a great soap opera clip! :smug: The music definitely adds to the drama. I imagine the next scene to be him leaving, her turning up the music and throwing her glass of wine against the wall or something.

Marshall

10. ...and then running to the phone to call me for a booty call. ;)

Thanks again guys!