1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Curtis Novak EB-BS Bisonic Pickup

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Simon Langley, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    This pickup has me quite gassy right now. Curious to know how it sounds. Have emailed Mr. Novak and am awaiting a reply but just trying to see if anyone here has heard this pickup.

Was originally drawn to Novak by his EB-AA pickup because of it's balanced tone. Scoops the mud right out of your EB. Was going to get one for my 69 EB-0 since I love playing it but has never been very usable due to being too muddy. However a Bisonic in a EB sized package has me quite intrigued. Thought about Darkstar-ing this bass but didn't want to route the body to fit it. Anyone heard or tried this pickup?

EB-BS.

2. Wow, that does look cool. I may have to pick one up, if I do I'll try to do clips!

3. Dave Campbell

Dave Campbell

Jul 13, 2006
    I've emailed as well, and am also awaiting a response. Nice to see there are options for mud-inflicted EB-0 and copy users.