1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Curtis Novak PB-CC P-Bass Precision Pickup *New* w/cover *MUSCLE "P"*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 123321, Mar 5, 2019.

1. 123321

123321 Bravely eating @ MacDonald's Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Price:
    $125.00
    Brand new (I've had it a few months) Novak PB-CC Precision pickup with cover from him (black and an extra fee). When Mr. Novak revamped his website recently, he left out important details previously stated in regards to this pickup (singular/plural grammatical errors aside):

Using the original Gibson style large coil 38-gauge wire to produce that big round tone retaining clear top end...

$125.00 shipped in the ConUS…
    ON HOLD!!

PB-CC

novak1.JPG
    novak2.JPG [/ATTACH] novak4.JPG novak5.JPG novak6.JPG novak7.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019 at 8:38 PM
    e-flat and JerBear80 like this.
  2. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    These photos were taken the following day of posting the pickups... I took pictures in "real time", unpacking the pickups (bought several months ago) for the first time using my phone... The covers fit flush. The photos seem to make the polepieces look recessed but they're not. After some online research prior to purchasing the pickups, an informed buyer had said it was a good idea to get the covers from Curtis as some covers didn't fit "just so"...

If you youtube search "Novak PB-CC", this comes up in the first few:

Ronnie Johnson prior to cornbread as bassist...

Artists

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    DaveDeVille likes this.
  3. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia