1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Curtis Novak PB90

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassistjoe93, Mar 24, 2018.

1. bassistjoe93

bassistjoe93 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Price:
    Up for sale is a Curtis Novak PB90 p bass pickup. It’s a great sounding pickup, I’m only selling it because I want to drop a different Curtis Novak pickup in my bass. It’s got a lot of warmth and clarity to it. Strong mids and huge low end. Great pickup. Asking $70 shipped. I’ll post pictures later, but y’all know what p bass pickups look like.

Thanks!
    Joseph

GSNOLA and 57pbass like this.
  2. D Bopp

D Bopp Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    How would you describe the sound? And what differently are you going for with another pickup?

3. BWB

BWB

Aug 30, 2000
    Knoxville TN
    pictures?

4. Cameron Mc

Cameron Mc

Jan 20, 2003
    Roanoke, VA
    Roscoe Guitars-Benavente & LowEnd Basses-SIT Strings-Schroeder Cabs
    Is this still available??
    If so, I’ll take it :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021