SOLD Custom ‘twin’ speaker cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by staurosjohn, May 11, 2019.

1. staurosjohn

staurosjohn My adopted daughter Supporting Member

Price:
    Had this made to run 2- (Markbass) combo ‘cabs’ from 1-head. Lengths & specs on receipt (pic). I’m using a different config... maybe someone can use for a similar purpose?

$25.00- shipped CONUS

BE541E7B-3ECB-4529-B805-F8E151D26E75.jpeg A847709F-E2C4-4B63-952C-9AC0B9CA0C76.jpeg 3CEB3895-A772-4EDB-8925-D7B8FD93EE21.jpeg

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. staurosjohn

... demon dog not included! :smug:

Johnny Fingers, Matt R and Neo1 like this.
  3. G RICH 5

G RICH 5 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    What would make you use 2 great combos as speaker cab's?

staurosjohn likes this.
  4. staurosjohn

Basically- as the pic shows... I used these two ‘combos’ for gigs... used the bottom combo cab (bypassing the amp) as an ext. cab... IF the top amp were to ‘die’- I could reverse the setup... use head on bottom combo to drive the top- which would become the ext. cab. This eliminates the need for carrying a backup amp (separately).
    In one of my insomnia brainstorms I figured I’d get this cable... but then sold the bottom cab... don’t really need this cable. I realize its a bit of a longshot (that both combo heads would go out at once) but 4:00am ‘ideas’ don’t always make reasonable sense! :cigar:

5. staurosjohn

SOLD to ‘Thumper’… ofta UT!