1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Trade Custom 5 string jazz bass with moses neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by garmenteros, Oct 10, 2017.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Price:
    Strings:
    Custom 5 string jazz bass for trade. Moses neck in 35 scale which cost me about 850 dollars, single piece mahogany body, hipshot A bridge at about 17mm spacing, wilkinson tuners, bartolini pickups wired volume volume tone. Would love to trade the bass for in ibanez MIJ 5 string, warwick corvette $$ 5, modulus, or just try me. I prefer tight 16.5 to 17.5 spacing. The pictures arent recent so its got its share of dings, and the bridge was moved about a 1/4 inch to get perfect intonation about 4 years ago. I did my last record with it but want to try something new. Elementos, by Metalurgia My record is name your price so you can get it and that should give you a general idea of how the bass sounds. Plays really well, comes with hardcase. Can add cash or pedals to a potential deal. Not really interested in trading down plus cash unless its a MIJ instrument of some kind. An amp would be nice too, lightweight is what I am after. DSC_3277.jpg DSC_3280.jpg DSC_3285.jpg DSC_3286.jpg DSC_3291.jpg DSC_3292.jpg

2. feschyn

feschyn Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2004
    Hi. Does the neck have a truss rod? Also, was the body manufactured by Warmoth, Allparts, USACG, or another well known company?

3. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    The neck has a truss rod, the body was done by a local luthier. Action is set to my height which isnt terribly low because I play hard.

4. JYD

JYD Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2001
    USA
    Pm sent

5. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Lowered trade value on it. I need it gone. Theres a warwick $$ that I want to buy.

6. Nathan Harvey

Nathan Harvey Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Trade? Has Delano pickups and aguilar obp3

Attached Files:

7. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Thanks for the offer, can I get more pics of the bass via PM...