1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom 5 string Jazz style bass body

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KeithPas, Feb 18, 2002.

1. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I have a custom made 5 string Jazz style bass body for sale. The website of the luthier that made the body is at www.greggrogersguitars.com. It is swamp ash with a flamed maple top and is stained a very nice peacock blue. I am willing to sell the body with or without the pick ups, preamp and hardware. The pick ups are Basslines MM5 in the bridge position and a Basslines Jazz humbucker in the neck position(the original route was for a soapbar pick up). Both pick ups have series/parallel switches. The preamp is an Aguilar OBP-1 18 volt two band. The bridge is a heavy duty Gotoh. All you need to do is screww on a neck and plug in and you have an excellent bass. The price for the body alone is $350.00 and for the body with the pick ups,preamp and hardware $550.00. Email me for pics if you are interested.