Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Custom 5 string Jazz style bass body

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KeithPas, Feb 18, 2002.

1. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I have a custom made 5 string Jazz style bass body for sale. The website of the luthier that made the body is at www.greggrogersguitars.com. It is swamp ash with a flamed maple top and is stained a very nice peacock blue. I am willing to sell the body with or without the pick ups, preamp and hardware. The pick ups are Basslines MM5 in the bridge position and a Basslines Jazz humbucker in the neck position(the original route was for a soapbar pick up). Both pick ups have series/parallel switches. The preamp is an Aguilar OBP-1 18 volt two band. The bridge is a heavy duty Gotoh. All you need to do is screww on a neck and plug in and you have an excellent bass. The price for the body alone is $350.00 and for the body with the pick ups,preamp and hardware $550.00. Email me for pics if you are interested.