SOLD Custom Abalone / Fat Pearl Pickguard for USA Fender American Professional Jazz-V 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by sludgetail, May 10, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    Hi All,

Sold my Fender American Professional Jazz-V (5 String) USA a couple months back when I upgraded to the Elite.

I had this custom aged pearl / abalone pick guard cut by Adrian out of Pickguard Planet for $72. They are the OEM pickguard makers for MusicMan and others, so bar none - Grade A Quality. It's got a yellowish/aged pearl look, not bright white.

I love the guard tried to see if it would fit my Elite-V, but alas, it does not. I'm not sure if it would fit the other USA Standard American Jazz 5'ers but it was cut for the Professional Series. If you're privy as to whether those are interchangeable with other Fender Jazz V's -- that's on you... for now, it's for the American Professional Jazz-V, and that's how I'm listing this pickguard.

$35 SHIPPED CONUS, almost new; no plastic, PayPal cool/preferred and with shipping in the Top 48 to your door. Don't play with a pick (at least not on this bass in the short week’s time it was on and only a couple hours on it). So it's clean and purty. See pics and hit me up with any questions.

If your Fender AmPro Jazz 5 needs a facelift and you love pearl pickguards here's your chance at almost half off for a nice one and super unique.

Thx!

American Pro Jazz.jpg
    IMG_1638.jpg
    IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1633.JPG

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    pedroditz and fretno like this.
  2. fretno

fretno Supporting Member

May 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I love this p/g in fact I just emailed them to try and get a P but they no longer have this and their source is dried up . This may be the last one ever .

sludgetail likes this.
  3. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Crazy! Yeah I dig it too man; wish it fit my Elite! Or that it was for a 4 banger! Hopefully an American Professional 5 String owner steps up, killer deal, great quality guard with all the looks. Much love!

4. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Sold, thanks Bubba!! She ships out first thing in AM!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021