1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom Ashdown Mag 400 Bass Head Amp Amplifier 500watts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Zero Cool, May 7, 2006.

1. Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Mar 20, 2005
    Ashdown Mag 400 Bass Amp in a Custom made cabinet.

What an awesome look sitting ontop of your 8x10 rig! tons of tone and power to spare with 500 watts rms and 1000 peak! and the sub bass switch really kicks it in the B*lls!

Here are the specs:
    The new MAG400 head combines the acclaimed MAG preamp features of 5 band rotary Eq, Deep and Bright switches, VU input level metering and the famous Ashdown sub-harmoniser with a massive 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts peak MOSFET power section. Dual intelligent fan cooling and 'Soft Start' relay power switching make the MAG400 as classy as it is powerful. Retail $899

[​IMG]

You know you want to own this amp! there is not another one like it on the planet!
    Asking $450.00 or best offer plus $25.00 for careful packing and fedex Ground shipping.

2. jazzercountry

jazzercountry Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2000
    Las Vegas, NV
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    These are awesome amps, folks. I played one through a 4 ohm Acme B2 for years, and that rig was fan-freakin-tastic. Somebody needs to snatch this up.

-Ryan

3. Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Mar 20, 2005
  4. Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Mar 20, 2005
    Any one, Bueller, Bueller, Not even a "hey man i'll give you 50 bucks and half eaten pizza for it man?" wow!

If anybody is within 2-3 hours of Minneapolis and has a Ampeg 8x10, i may consider trades.

5. zachary xxx

zachary xxx

Mar 6, 2006
    I would probably be into this for ~$400, but I am in the process of selling some stuff on ebay and won't have the money until next week some time.

6. Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Mar 20, 2005
    Well give me a shot next week and i will elt you know if it is still available.

Zc

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Want a trade?

8. Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Mar 20, 2005
    I really just need cash. However i have a client that wants an Ampeg 8x10 badly. thats about the only thing i would straight up swap for.

I "MAY" and thats a slim may, trade for a bass or an amp or a cab plus cash if the deal was just too sweat to pass up.

Zc

9. zachary xxx

zachary xxx

Mar 6, 2006
    actually, I've got $395 in my paypal right now. if that's enticing at all, let me know.

how's this thing growl?

10. zachary xxx

zachary xxx

Mar 6, 2006
    damn, I thought these things had tube pre's.

I would like to apologetically and respectfully withdraw my offer. :meh:

11. Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Mar 20, 2005
    SOLD!!!!