1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom baritone guitar w/ aluminum neck+ xtras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by futurerecording, Aug 21, 2012.

1. i had kevin at Electrical Guitar company make me this custom baritone monster out of a stock fender HH baritone body and his custom all aluminum neck.Neck is 27 1/2 length. body was repainted and finished and all new pick ups (awesome railhammer's !!!-big and powerful), bridge (ECG), and electronics put in by kevin. guitar now has push pull with 6 diff. combos (i will include the cheat sheet for it). All aluminum neck custom from ECG. this thing has sustain for days (seriously, no ****), and monster growl. it sounds as good as it looks. i am in between jobs so sadly i have to sell it. it took about 4 months for me to get this so dont wait around. perfect for anything you can do to it. seriously it can do alot with all the elctronics options. and the railhammers rule. comes with a hardshell case. strings are new and it is freshly intonated. strings are 13's. $1600 plus shipping. and that's a deal cuz i have over $2000 invested in this. ok. will be shipping from los angeles. adam ps--ive sold a ton on ilovefuzz.com, i have over 1000 ebay transactions with a 100% positive score, same with paypal. i run a record label and am in bands. not here to rip anyone off. will ship it your way and with insurance and tracking.:bassist:

Attached Files:

oZZma likes this.
  2. - looking for cash not really trades.

3. yes, case is included.

4. scarekrow

scarekrow

Jan 27, 2007
    F'n drool!

5. chris1125

chris1125

May 14, 2007
    If you're not looking for a bass in trade, shouldn't this be in the other stuff forum?

6. scarekrow

scarekrow

Jan 27, 2007
    Love this!!

7. more balls than your dad and prettier than your mom!! (just a joke) . it sounds as good as it looks believe me.:bassist:

8. how many cameras could your bank possibly have? think about it:)

9. trade offers for equal value considered.

10. scarekrow

scarekrow

Jan 27, 2007
    Do you have any sound samples or recordings that it was used on?
    Please post.
    Also, how does that long aluminum neck balance? Neck dive?

11. no , no sound clips sadly. i could do something with my iphone maybe if you needed it. email me at ufohello@gmail.com if your serious. i'll try and post em here too.
    ..and not sure what neck dive is but if you mean the neck heavier than the body when your playing and it dives than no, its pretty balanced cuz the body is pretty sold too. adam:bassist:

12. emails answered. might be up for an equal trade.:hyper:

13. moog stuff considered.

14. doooooom.

15. still for sale/trade.

16. thunder broom.