1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Custom DEVON P/J bass for sale...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman blue, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/show...ct/519/cat/all

Would prefer a local sale or sale within Canada to alleviate the border hassles. I will however ship from Sumas, WA 98295 should someone want the bass from the US.

See the link above for pics and info. I've had the Devon P/J for about 2.5 years now, and this is a painful case of "I never thought i'd ever sell this bass." The Devon has always been strung with flats, currently has TI flats. It is passive, and the harness and p/u's are Stan Hinesley's Hybrid Plus (noiseless) P/J set which are a work of art in themselves. Jazz neck, P style body, ebony board, no dings, no scratches, looks and plays like the day I got it.... This is a truly amazing bass. $1149 . Shipping is extra. Would prefer cheque or money order at this price. Link below is for the Devon site. May consider an Epifani head or Mark Bass head in trade/part trade...

pj4front.

http://www.devonguitars.com/about.html

2. price reduced to $1149 and a bump...

3. You're giving me GAS again. Bump for a great guy to deal with. :smug:

4. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Acoustic Image
    I should not even be thinking about this. I am supposed to be selling basses not acquring. But this bass is GAS inducing. Before I get too carried away, though, what does it weigh?

5. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    From the review link in his post:

Al is a great guy and this is a beautiful bass.

6. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Acoustic Image
    PM'd

7. sent pm and email

8. thanks brad. pm's replied to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.