Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

custom flight case manufacturers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by johnbegone, Aug 13, 2005.

1. johnbegone

johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Hey all, I am needing to get a flight case built for my Sunn 300T. This is the biggest bass head I've ever seen, so no premanufactured cases will even come close to fitting it. It's sad, because there are hundreds of cases for the SVT out there, but absolutely none that I can find for the Sunn (let me know if you know otherwise). So, I am willing to fork up the extra cash to protect this baby. Of course I can google up some case makers, but I was wondering if the TB community had dealt with some of these people before and had good experiences/good prices, etc. Let me know if you know anybody who's up to the task of this case. Thanks guys!

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Starcase is pretty good. I have one coming for my Trace V6 shortly. I'll take some pictures when it gets here. Their stuff is fully custom, whatever you want. The good ATA cases run around $300 or so for a head (depending on your options).

3. DeepCalls2Deep

DeepCalls2Deep

Jun 25, 2005
    East Texas
    I worked for this company for a summer/ fall semester way back even before I started playing music.

Great company, and great product.

www.opti-case.net

hope that helps

4. johnbegone

johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    I had already e-mailed Starcase about a quote, and I just e-mailed Opti-case. Thanks guys, keep them coming.