1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom Freq. Central Submini Tube OD FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dave Hill, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Hill

Dave Hill Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    O.D.-Zilla! This is a custom Submini Tube Overdrive made for me by Rick Holt at Frequency Central. It has separate clean/od channels and a master volume. The Marshall tonestack works on only the od channel. The clean signal comes through untouched and is boostable. The "dirt" feature adds more overdrive at the flick of a switch.

O.D.-Zilla, i think, is the last in a series of builds leading up to his final design, the Mission Control, to which it is very similar. You can see this process (and some more of Rick's incredible work) on his website:

Overdrive for Bass | frequencycentral

as well as in this TB thread (in which there are some soundclips of similar units):

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/frequency-central-custom-tube-od-its-way-766094/

(Nice Pic is courtesy of Rick at FC)

ODzilla1-1.

P1010112-1.

Cash price is $260.
    Open to negotiating trade deal for a BJFE BBBOD, a Mad Professor BBBOD, or a Darkglass B3k/B7k.

2. Dave Hill

Jan 9, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    ttt

3. Dave Hill

Jan 9, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    ^^^
    Cash offers accepted as well.

4. moonbass-de