Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Custom guitar picks

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Acacia, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Acacia

Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    check out www.intunegp.com

this guy has an impressive list of clients and endorsements and his prices are pretty reasonable.

I'm ordering after the holidays.

my local guitar shop turned me on to this guy. anyway, happy holidays everyone.

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    too bad he doesnt do custom shapes. Ive been lookin for a company to make me a real specific shape, the teeny tiny rounded end jazz picks, oh well.

3. What's up Sean! I thought you disappeared. Good to hear from you.

And thanks for the heads up. I'll be ordering our custom picks soon. :)

4. Acacia

Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Hey brother. Just been busy doing other things, man. Haven't been jamming much, having trouble finding people with time and/or dedication to do anything. I have no bands going now, although my sig line says otherwise. :D

How have you been?

5. Things are good man. I spent last year recording with the band I'm with now, we got the finished CD back in August and have just been playing where ever we can. So far we've gotten good feedback from alot of people on it. We got 1000 CD's printed and have sold about 700 of them so far. Almost time to order more.

I haven't heard from Willie in awhile. Last time I talked to him, he was working two jobs and he said he was taking a break from the music scene. I guess he's trying to pay off that Roscoe :eek: :D ! I wish I could have seen Renagades before you guys called it quits.

Oh, well....I'll catch your next project.

6. Acacia

Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    i think willie sold the roscoe already. what band are you with?

7. Sold it? wow. That sucks.

I'm playing with a band called UNSED. Pronounced....un-said.

We play acoustic rock.

See sig line for more info. :D

8. Acacia

Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    i'll be seeing you guys soon..beware! :D

9. Cool. I'm lookin' forward to it. Merry Christmas. :cool: