1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Custom headstock decals

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Chandler Bing, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Chandler Bing

Chandler Bing

May 16, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    Ok so Im wanting a custom headstock decal for my Squier....and yes, I want a "Squier" decal! Im putting on a new neck (Fender allparts Geddy style neck) on my Squier P-bass, and had a relatively unique idea for the headstock. I want a Squier decal, but in the spaghetti style font, like the spahetti style font on some Fenders, and in the raised chrome-ish look as well. You know the style I mean, like in some of the higher end MIA Fenders. Does anyone know where I can get one....specificly (spell?), not just "try ebay". Thanx. BTW, if you want to see the Squier spaghetti font, theres a pick on the Squier owners club thread, post # 139 on page 7 (Cathead). Picture that font but in the raised chrome...sweet. Again, thanx.

2. Herrlster

Herrlster

Oct 27, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    I am also interested in getting a custom decal for my Squier.

3. Jamesemt

Jamesemt

Jan 6, 2006
    Hull, UK
    Can't help, but the raised chrome lettering you are refering to is found on the deluxe models.

4. Herrlster

Herrlster

Oct 27, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Old topic but does anybody make custom decals on here? I want a Squier one for my P-bass.