1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Custom Holo Flake Sklar-style Precision Bass (Warmoth, USACG, EMG, Babicz)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mysteryclock, Mar 26, 2021.

1. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up for sale here is custom Holo Flake Lee Sklar-style Precision bass, made from:

This one is unique - a Lee Sklar-style precision bass in a finish that will turn heads. The dual EMG PA pickups are placed in the same locations as Lee's "Frankenstein" dual-P bass, and they are wired with an EMG preamp for 18v. The USACG neck is finished in hand-buffed Danish oil and wax, and is incredibly smooth and fast feeling. The combination of all these quality parts is a bass which has a unique, solid tone that will sit will in the mix.

This (and its sister basses) are fantastic instruments but I have too many at the moment and a kid headed off to college in the fall, so it's time to find new homes for these.

$1400, +$75 shipping (insured) CONUS. PayPal only, please.

If you are in the Nashville TN area I'll personally and safely deliver it and save you the shipping charges!

Sklar_Body_Detail.jpeg Sklar_Body_Front.jpeg Sklar_Full_Back.jpeg Sklar_Full_Front.jpeg Sklar_HS_Back.jpeg Sklar_HS_Front.jpeg

brennanmcnally, TimBosby and Nuage420 like this.
  2. Nuage420

Nuage420 Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2014
    USA
    Holy giant pics batman

3. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Bigger pics = bigger sparkle!

Sorry about all the edits btw - trying to work out the URL links and everything got all borked up there for a bit!

Nuage420 likes this.
  4. Nuage420

Nuage420 Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2014
    USA
    Wooo, they reloaded and I can see them now lol

5. LowsAndHoes

LowsAndHoes

Mar 3, 2021
    How much does this beauty weigh ?!

6. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    WHAT YES!! AWESOME!
    A Sklar bass with legitimately correct Sklar pickup placement!
    DAMNIT I WISH I HAD MONEY!

7. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    The scale I have says 8lb 3oz for this one!

G RICH 5 likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021