Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Custom made effects? Where?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bigfeet, Apr 13, 2002.

1. I've been looking for a while for a company that makes customized effects to the specifications of each order. I'm starting to get a bit frustraighted at not being able to find any, if I can't find one I'll just have to swallow my pride and make my own. I thought I'd turn to talkbass again for any help.

So, does anyone know of any companies that do this; or should I just fire up the soldering iron?

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  3. what did you want to have then ?

Allobass inc... our motto : you order, we make :)

4. Mohawk Freak

Mohawk Freak

Mar 8, 2002
    London
    I'm pretty sure that 3ms (makers of the tri-wave piconoise generator oscillator you like the look of) make pretty much anything to order.
    http://www.commonsound.com/3ms/
    Oh the possibillities are ENDLESS!

5. (Other then getting that ocsillator which I like so much.)

I'm looking into getting a high-fi style synth made.
    For the voice control I'd like a fine ocsillator with frequency shape and intensity controls, along with noise, ring, sub octave and mix with direct signal controls; rather then the BMS's simplistic mix only vocal matrix. After that it would lead into a bypassable resonate filter, with a toggle switch selecting the filter (lp, bp, hp) and controls for resonance, manual, decay, attack, and sustain. For true modern vco synth sounds.
    (anolog ofcourse, true bypass)

Ahhh, the dream synth, drool...
    (I'll probably draw up a diagram later)