1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Custom Mike Pope/Fodera Preamp/Jensen DI Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Badmuthaplucka, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, this preamp pedal is somewhat of an enigma. From my understanding its the same design as the Model 2006/Model 2010 Fodera preamps just tuned a little differently, upgraded op amps and a Jensen DI. It has enough juice to drive a power amp. Here is the feature set:

3 Band EQ
    a mid cut switch
    Gain boost knob
    D/I with a Jensen transformer
    On/bypass switch
    It comes with a 24V power adapter

I tried it out with some of my basses all of which except one are active and I just felt like there was just too much going on sonically. Not that it sounded bad at all, quite to the contrary. If my basses were passive perhaps I'd feel different about selling this. I'm asking $310 Shipped OBO. Thanks!

I've posted this in effects too. I read the rules and I didn't see that this was against the rules but if I might have missed something I'll delete this....Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Bump!

3. Bump!

4. Open to trade for an SWR amplite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.