1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Custom PG on the Way

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PSPookie, Aug 5, 2008.

1. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    A few weeks back I was playing some blues with a few of the locals and as it turn out the guy on guitar is quite the luthier. We got to talking and he has recently started making wood and metal pick guards.

I went over to his shop today to pick out some wood and I am stoked to see the final product. I think it's going to look killer on my black 'n maple P5.

Here is the wood I chose (curly robusta eucalyptus)

eleceuc411_lg.gif

Here is a link to Mike's website (nice guy BTW): http://www.delaneyguitars.com/

I also got to see a PG he was working on for another TBer in the final stages -- a nice mango wood piece for an SR5. Whoever you are, I think you will be pleased with the final results :)

2. Thangfish

Thangfish ...overly qualified for janitorical deployment...

Man that's bad-ass!

3. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

subscribed

4. DaneB

DaneB

May 25, 2008
    Western Australia
    That'll look sweet.

5. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Thanks guys. I will, of course, post pics when it's finished.

6. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah, please post progress pix here as you get em.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021