Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Custom Roscoe Available in Toronto - Our Lady Peace

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by basse, Jan 13, 2006.

1. First off... I am NOT affiliated with this store!!!

I was in Club Bass here in Toronto to check out a 5-string LG3005 Roscoe... It's in great shape and unlike virtually every other Roscoe out there this one includes, and was originally made with EMGs that sound phenomenal!!!

If you're a fan, this was owned by the bass player for Our Lady Peace and was used on their Clumsy CD and tour.

I would have picked this up but I'm mainly a 4-string player and I'd rather put the money towards a new custom Nordstrand.... So it's available if you want it!

The link is http://www.clubbass.ca/clubbass.html?title=BASSES+IN+STOCK - just go to the "specials" tab and click on pre-owned for the details on the bass. You can also get the contact details there...

Good luck!

Attached Files:

2. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Actually, that isn't an LG 3005, it is an LG 2005, and it really isn't a "custom" bass, it was a stock item. The EMG's were standard on that particular model. The biggest difference between the 3000 series and 2000 series is that the 2000 doesn't have the carved top, and the EMG pickups & electronics instead of Bartolini.

3. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Obligatory Roscoe post. Just checking in.