1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom shop question.

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Zarathustra3, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3

Aug 21, 2012
    Hey Warwick! :) Let me start by saying I have a Vampyre NT 5 that is my favorite thing in the world. You guys are the best. Anyway, someday I would like to get a custom shop. I noticed on your site that you don't make scales past 35 inches and those are bolt on only. I was wondering if Warwick has plans to or will ever be willing to make extended scale basses? Like 36-39.5 inches?

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Zarathustra3 - We don't plan to make production basses with anything more than 35" scale. You could order this spec through the Custom Shop, but it would be considered a one-off. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist you in any way. Thanks!

3. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks for the quick responses. Are you saying that you guys could custom shop a one off bass with a 36 inch scale or is 35 as high as you will go no matter what?

Also I was wondering if there was a way to get a "Just A Nut III Brass" for my Vampyre NT5?

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    We can make a one-off with whatever specs you choose, but being a one-off the pricing structure will be relative. For the Just-a-Nut III - where are you located? Thanks!

5. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3

Aug 21, 2012
    I am located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in the United States.

6. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Zarathustra3 - You can contact Dan at the NY Custom Shop, 212-777-6990, or email d.africano@warwick.de He can assist you with that!

7. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3

Aug 21, 2012
    ^Thank you so much!

8. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3

Aug 21, 2012
    ^Just an update. I spoke to Dan Africano today and I have a check in the mail and a "Just A Nut III Brass" on the way. Thank you for helping me.

9. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Glad to hear you were able to get what you need. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thanks!