1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom SLM Ampeg 810e Classic. Must Sell THis Week!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 3rdcurve, Aug 18, 2012.

1. 3rdcurve

3rdcurve Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Sullivan, MO
    Reposting as I have just taken a job which requires me to travel extensively, I would like to move this cab before I leave this week and hopefully fund a new travel bass. Dropping my price to $625, you can't even buy the speakers for that price. Please snatch it up! Photo link below.

I have an ampeg SVT 810e cab that is completely fresh. I had my cabinetmaker buddy build a totally new cab (much better quality than before) and replaced all the hardware with new stuff from Leland at speaker hardware.com. Each section of the cab was lined with memory foam and the speakers are the new eminence legend b810s. It is an amazing cab, and I could have bought a new one for about $100 less than what this cost to build.....but it wouldn't be near as nice. Instead of tolex it has 3 coats of duratex and looks great, plus its easy to touch up if you ever get scrapes! It has seen one gig since being finished and has been just looking pretty in the studio since then. Looking for a local sale somewhere within driving distance of STL. I have pics of the entire build process. If you have ever wanted an 810, this is the one you want. $750 - only has one gig and a few hours on it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3rd_curve/?donelayout=1

2. 3rdcurve

Dec 26, 2008
    Sullivan, MO
    Up

3. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    I wish I had the cash to help you out. I've been watching this cab for a while but just had to pass on a SVT VR cause of low funds.
    I'd be happy to store it at our rehearsal studio for you though. ;-)

4. 3rdcurve

Dec 26, 2008
    Sullivan, MO
    bump it

5. 3rdcurve

Dec 26, 2008
    Sullivan, MO
    Will consider offers for birdsong basses, baer cabs, or audio kinesis cabs.