1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Custom White Precision Bass Body (Fender, Nordstrand, Hipshot)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mysteryclock, Mar 26, 2021.

1. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Price:
    United States
    Up for sale here is custom White Precision-style bass body, made from:

The combination of all these quality parts is a bass body which has great resonance and sustain combined with all the good and expected P-bass sounds. The Nordstrand AlNiCo-III pickups in particular give warmth and depth to the overall vintage tone.

This (and its sister basses) are fantastic instruments but I have too many at the moment and a kid headed off to college in the fall, so it's time to find new homes for these.

$500, +$45 shipping (insured) CONUS. PayPal only, please.

If you are in the Nashville TN area I'll personally and safely deliver it and save you the shipping charges!
    White_Body_Front.jpeg White_Body_Back.jpeg

skycruiser and onamission like this.
  2. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    The body of this one, with all shown hardware attached, comes in at 5lb 15oz as near as I can tell.

3. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
  4. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I believe you can have a moderator move it for you.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021