Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Customer service at its finest.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DeepCalls2Deep, Jan 20, 2006.

1. DeepCalls2Deep

DeepCalls2Deep

Jun 25, 2005
    East Texas
    So, I finally got an old insurance claim settled, and will be getting a nice stack of cash in the next few days. I have been planning on upgrading my rig for a while and have been saving, and the money will push me over my goal :)

So, today, I was going over excatly what I wanted to buy, and decided on a Yorkville Bassmaster 800, an Avalon U5, and a Schroeder cab. I was not sure on which cab to get, (1012, or 1212), so I decided to give Jorg a call, and discuss which would be best for me.

Now, I was at work, busy all day, and completely oblivious to the world around me. When I called Jorg, I got his voicemail, which was no big deal.... he is a busy guy, and I know he will probably call me back in a day or two. Not 5 minutes passes and I get a call back from him. He immediately apologizes for not answering, because he is at NAMM!! I TOTALLY forgot about NAMM being this weekend :eek: I try to get off the phone saying that I would email him my questions, and I was sorry to bother him on such an importatnt weekend.

He insisted he talk with me, and gave me his complete attention, answering every question I had for him. He showed complete concern for me, asking what my playstyle was, what type of music I played, ect.

This is why Jorg Schroeder WILL be geting my business. His care and support of the customer on a personal level shined today, and his product speaks for itself. Jorg, you rock!

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That's awesome. I'll have to check those out when I get some new cabs.