Customer service at its finest.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DeepCalls2Deep, Jan 20, 2006.

1. DeepCalls2Deep

Jun 25, 2005
    East Texas
    So, I finally got an old insurance claim settled, and will be getting a nice stack of cash in the next few days. I have been planning on upgrading my rig for a while and have been saving, and the money will push me over my goal :)

So, today, I was going over excatly what I wanted to buy, and decided on a Yorkville Bassmaster 800, an Avalon U5, and a Schroeder cab. I was not sure on which cab to get, (1012, or 1212), so I decided to give Jorg a call, and discuss which would be best for me.

Now, I was at work, busy all day, and completely oblivious to the world around me. When I called Jorg, I got his voicemail, which was no big deal.... he is a busy guy, and I know he will probably call me back in a day or two. Not 5 minutes passes and I get a call back from him. He immediately apologizes for not answering, because he is at NAMM!! I TOTALLY forgot about NAMM being this weekend :eek: I try to get off the phone saying that I would email him my questions, and I was sorry to bother him on such an importatnt weekend.

He insisted he talk with me, and gave me his complete attention, answering every question I had for him. He showed complete concern for me, asking what my playstyle was, what type of music I played, ect.

This is why Jorg Schroeder WILL be geting my business. His care and support of the customer on a personal level shined today, and his product speaks for itself. Jorg, you rock!
  2. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That's awesome. I'll have to check those out when I get some new cabs.