1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Customer Service Can Make A Big Difference

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by bigbajo60, Sep 28, 2018.

1. bigbajo60

bigbajo60

Nov 7, 2003
    Laredo, Texas
    Over the course of the past few weeks, I've been having to deal with "Quality Control Issues" that have arisen with the particular strings I've been using for more than a decade. I'll leave the manufacturer of those strings un-named for this particular discussion.
    What I really wanted to talk about was the pleasant interaction I had with the folks at SIT Strings - Mike Vincent in particular. I believe he is in charge of Customer Relations, and if he isn't, maybe he should be! In discussing what I needed as far as strings, he went the proverbial "extra mile", and may very well have won his outfit a new customer. At the very least, his actions have convinced me that I need to take a look at their catalog to see if I can find a set of strings that I can call "my own" for the next 10+ years.
    Kudos to folks like Mike who make all the difference!

Arthur U. Poon and MCF like this.
  2. bigbajo60

bigbajo60

Nov 7, 2003
    Laredo, Texas
    Following up on my original post -
    I call this pic "Happiness"! ;) index.jpg

3. I totally understand what you're talking about. I also like doing business the most with companies who care about me - another random guy - but treat me like I'm their most important customer. And to be honest that's the way small companies should operate since that's where they differ from large internet companies that sadly are the future.

bigbajo60 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021