Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Customer Service does still exist!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by petch, Jul 3, 2005.

1. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    My belove Eden WT-550 developed a problem with the power switch. The "local" dealers (all at least a one hour drive) were less than enthusiastic about doing a warranty repair on a unit purchased elsewhere. No poblem! Bass Northwest, who I bought the amp from, was more than happy to take the necessary steps with U.S. Music/Eden to get the service ball rolling. This involved several phone calls and emails. The unit was call tagged by Eden, (no freight, in fact no charge to me at all) serviced, and back to me in 10 days. Kudos to Bass Northwest and Eden for caring about the customer and making it right in short order. I have been very pleased in all my dealings with Bass Northwest. Straight up guys who love bass and care about their customers! :)

2. This is awesome to hear. It shows that the bass/amp retailers are following the trends of other businesses where customer service is paramount.

I traded alotta things (bass) in recently and i recieved heaps of stuff for free, but the iceing on the cake was the free strings + free setup on the 6banger!