1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Customers that want no controls on basses?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by tjclem, Jun 1, 2007.

1. tjclem

tjclem Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    I have had to build a few with no controls and would like to get a volume pedal to control the volume while I am test driving them at the bars. Do any of you have this request from customers and what volume control would you suggest? I didn't post this in effects because it really isn't an "effect" Should I post this it the "basses" forum? Thanks ....Tom

2. I guess I'm not sure if your asking for a pedal or not. If you are the Ernie Balls are great. Nice and smooth, accurate, and long throw.
    Dirk

3. tjclem

tjclem Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    Opps sorry Yes I am looking for recomendations on a pedal. Thanks ..Any particular model?.T

4. I would say the ernie ball passive volume pedals are pretty cool

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021