1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Customized 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Crazy Otto, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Crazy Otto

Crazy Otto

Jan 11, 2016
    Germany
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Germany
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    For sale is a 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass customized with:
    - Nordstrand nj4sv split coil noiseless pickups
    - Soderless Elek-Trix Series-Parallel Harness with Push-Pull Pot
    - Original Pots included
    - Currently strung with TI Flats (not pictured)

Bass plays and functions perfectly. There is a small ding to the finish in the black part of the sunburst directly to the left of the bridge (see piccure), but the wood is not damaged in any way and would be easy and cheap to repair if it mattered to you. Neck is in perfect shape and plays fast. Hard case in great shape and candy included.

Shipping: I will split the costs with a buyer anywhere inside the EU; shipping outside the EU to be paid by the buyer.

If you're near Cologne or Düsseldorf and want to try out the bass, just PM me and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5152.JPG IMG_5156.JPG IMG_5153.JPG IMG_5154.JPG IMG_5155.JPG IMG_5158.JPG IMG_5157.JPG IMG_5147.JPG IMG_5150.JPG

2. KevtheRev

KevtheRev

Feb 3, 2008
    Hi, I live in Stutttgart. I have an inca silver Lakland Skyline JO 5string custom if with Aguilar pickups (in excellent condition) if you are interested in a trade. 5-strings are just not for me and want to go back to 4.
    Just let me know, i can send picks, and i am flexible for a meetup.
    Thanks,
    Kevin