1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cut signal pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by blacklariat09, Mar 5, 2013.

1. blacklariat09

blacklariat09

Jan 6, 2013
    Do they have any small pedals that just cut the signal at the end. I am looking for the smallest possible pedal to do this. Any suggestions?

2. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer Supporting Member

May 13, 2011
    New Brunswick, NJ
    You could look for a kill switch or, if you are looking for a little extra functionality, look at a TC polytune mini

3. JHS Pedals make a killswitch.

4. +1 I don't own one. I've seen them, but already own a tuner. Two functions in one! If you don't need one, I'm sure you could build a really small simple kill switch. Easy enough and it would be good simple cheap intro into building and soldering things if you haven't already.

5. blacklariat09

blacklariat09

Jan 6, 2013
    Yeah. I guess I should've explained my problem a little. I'll look into the JHS but here is my current board attached.

My problem is the tc flashback delay has the strum tempo option but to use it I have to hold down the pedal and wait for a click before it cuts to strum the tempo. I can't here the click live so I would like to be able to cut the signal after so I won't accidentally not wait long enough.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1362514708.672533.