Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cymbal Stand, Hi-Hat Stand, Snare Stand, Kick Drum Pedal

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tonedeaf, Jun 20, 2005.

1. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

I have the following stands for sale: All are the heavy-duty, double braced kind, not the flimsy stuff. These are used, but in good condition. Any issues are detailed below. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Pics on request. I will combine shipping.

Yamaha straight cymbal stand with gear tilter: $40 shipped

Mapex Hi-Hat stand (missing the clutch; if I can find it, I'll throw it in. If not, you can get one on ebay for about $5): $35 shipped

Pearl snare stand: $40 shipped

Pearl kick drum pedal (This is a chain drive pedal that a friend gave to me about 6 years ago. Where the chain connects to the beater, the connector was broken and the chain is now held on by a thick piece of aluminum wire. I used it that way for two years with no problems whatsoever): $25 shipped

2. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    what's a "hardware-tilter" on the yamaha?

3. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

On further review, I guess "gear tilter" is the proper word. It means that the top 2-3 inches of the stand are adjustable, so the cymbal can either be parallel with the floor, or tilted to various angles.