1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cymbal Stand, Hi-Hat Stand, Snare Stand, Kick Drum Pedal

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tonedeaf, Jun 20, 2005.

1. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

I have the following stands for sale: All are the heavy-duty, double braced kind, not the flimsy stuff. These are used, but in good condition. Any issues are detailed below. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Pics on request. I will combine shipping.

Yamaha straight cymbal stand with gear tilter: $40 shipped

Mapex Hi-Hat stand (missing the clutch; if I can find it, I'll throw it in. If not, you can get one on ebay for about $5): $35 shipped

Pearl snare stand: $40 shipped

Pearl kick drum pedal (This is a chain drive pedal that a friend gave to me about 6 years ago. Where the chain connects to the beater, the connector was broken and the chain is now held on by a thick piece of aluminum wire. I used it that way for two years with no problems whatsoever): $25 shipped

2. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    what's a "hardware-tilter" on the yamaha?

3. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

On further review, I guess "gear tilter" is the proper word. It means that the top 2-3 inches of the stand are adjustable, so the cymbal can either be parallel with the floor, or tilted to various angles.