Czech out this new green stain Spector!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mr. Dead, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    So tell me, how long before the three become four? :D
  2. Unfortuantely, OT at work has become pretty much a thing of the past. That was how I was able to afford the 3 Spectors I have. I will get my grubby little hands on one when I do have the funds. Maybe, just maybe, I can take advantage of some fool who buys one and decides to sell it so I can get one at a used price!!!
  3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I know. The green stain looks awesome!!!!!

I've wanted a white one for a while (alla Sting). I called Mike Knopp & he told me that they were made for a while & then discontinued & now they were going to make them again. So I ordered one in white. This was about 6 MONTHS AGO!!!!!! Everytime I call them they tell me it you should see it shipped in about 2 weeks. :( Monday I'm gonna call & see if I can get the ordered changed to a green, blue or red. Not that I need another Spector. :p;) The last time I changed a Spector Order it was from the REX-2000 to a NS-2000 5Q. I was waiting a LONG time for the REX so I changed the order. A week later I got the NS-2000 5Q. A few months later I got the REX :rolleyes: So I ended up buying that one too. :)

On Spector related sites, check out this one. This guy owns ALOT of Spectors.

P.S. I heard that Spector is going to start making a BOLT-ON CZECK!!!!!!!
  4. gordotone

Nov 22, 2001
    I really like the czech Spectors. Can't wait to play the bolt-on.
    I think that would make the perfect Spector bass. Neck-throughs don't
    do it for me
  5. I've heard about that too. I hope they make this line in a fretless too!!!