Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Czech out this new green stain Spector!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mr. Dead, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    So tell me, how long before the three become four? :D

2. Unfortuantely, OT at work has become pretty much a thing of the past. That was how I was able to afford the 3 Spectors I have. I will get my grubby little hands on one when I do have the funds. Maybe, just maybe, I can take advantage of some fool who buys one and decides to sell it so I can get one at a used price!!!

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I know. The green stain looks awesome!!!!!

I've wanted a white one for a while (alla Sting). I called Mike Knopp & he told me that they were made for a while & then discontinued & now they were going to make them again. So I ordered one in white. This was about 6 MONTHS AGO!!!!!! Everytime I call them they tell me it you should see it shipped in about 2 weeks. :( Monday I'm gonna call & see if I can get the ordered changed to a green, blue or red. Not that I need another Spector. :p;) The last time I changed a Spector Order it was from the REX-2000 to a NS-2000 5Q. I was waiting a LONG time for the REX so I changed the order. A week later I got the NS-2000 5Q. A few months later I got the REX :rolleyes: So I ended up buying that one too. :)

On Spector related sites, check out this one. http://www.spectorworld.com/ This guy owns ALOT of Spectors.

P.S. I heard that Spector is going to start making a BOLT-ON CZECK!!!!!!!

4. gordotone

gordotone

Nov 22, 2001
    I really like the czech Spectors. Can't wait to play the bolt-on.
    I think that would make the perfect Spector bass. Neck-throughs don't
    do it for me

5. I've heard about that too. I hope they make this line in a fretless too!!!