1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale D’Addario Kaplan Medium Tension - Full Set - Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by LukeTheDrifter, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LukeTheDrifter

LukeTheDrifter Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Dallas, TX
    Price:
    I have had this set (D’Addario Kaplan K610 medium tension, 3/4 scale) for a while, but have never had a chance to use them.

I bought them brand new, so they are still brand new. :D I have opened the box to look at them, but the plastic sleeves have never been opened.

Please see picture below for more details. The box is included, but I felt the condition of the strings would be more important to all of you. I hope the lighting in the pic allows you to see everything you need. I’m not a pro photographer. :)

I’m asking $80 shipped to the lower 48. Payment by PayPal preferred. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. First person to post an “I’ll take them”, followed by a confirmation PM, gets them.

Thank you!

8C377B1C-5E26-427B-A763-E33B1E0074E8.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. eh_train

eh_train Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 12, 2004
    Toronto
    Owner, Stand Up Guy Basses (Repair/Sell/Buy upright basses)
    I'll take 'em! PM sent...

LukeTheDrifter likes this.
  3. LukeTheDrifter

LukeTheDrifter Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Dallas, TX
    You got it. PM responded to! :thumbsup: