1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

D/FW Gigspam! 10/18

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JoeRules00, Oct 17, 2003.

1. 2 For $1.00 is at again, I suppose you could say, playing at this year's Exposure (presented by Concerts First) at Deep Ellum Live. It's an all-day event, with doors opening at 10 a.m. and the battle of the bands going on all day until 11 that night, at which point results will be released. 2 For $1.00 is scheduled for a 9:50 start time.

Tickets for the show are on sale through bands involved in the event, and will be available at the door Saturday night. They cost $12.

I'd love to see some TBers come out to the event (maybe theres even a fellow one in the show). If not, hey, Blues Traveler at the State Fair. (Last time I let my guitarist book a show! :) )

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Darn! I've already got plans, or I would be there.

3. It's cool with me, but I think you've got it backwards. I'm the one who wants to see YOU play, not the other way around! :D

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    too bad i'm five hours away...
    :(

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

:D

Well, we are playing a battle of the bands 10/25 at The Upper Room in Farmersville.:bassist:

6. Nice! I'm busy that day, but I assume it's that night. PM me what ya can about the info and i'll try to make it.

7. Just one bump before I head out for the show. Here's hoping I see one of you guys!

8. freakbass

freakbass "Pile-drivingly Heavy" since 1983

Wow. I live in duncanville too. small world.