Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

D/FW Gigspam! 10/18

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JoeRules00, Oct 17, 2003.

1. 2 For $1.00 is at again, I suppose you could say, playing at this year's Exposure (presented by Concerts First) at Deep Ellum Live. It's an all-day event, with doors opening at 10 a.m. and the battle of the bands going on all day until 11 that night, at which point results will be released. 2 For $1.00 is scheduled for a 9:50 start time.

Tickets for the show are on sale through bands involved in the event, and will be available at the door Saturday night. They cost $12.

I'd love to see some TBers come out to the event (maybe theres even a fellow one in the show). If not, hey, Blues Traveler at the State Fair. (Last time I let my guitarist book a show! :) )

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Darn! I've already got plans, or I would be there.

3. It's cool with me, but I think you've got it backwards. I'm the one who wants to see YOU play, not the other way around! :D

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    too bad i'm five hours away...
    :(

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

:D

Well, we are playing a battle of the bands 10/25 at The Upper Room in Farmersville.:bassist:

6. Nice! I'm busy that day, but I assume it's that night. PM me what ya can about the info and i'll try to make it.

7. Just one bump before I head out for the show. Here's hoping I see one of you guys!

8. freakbass

freakbass "Pile-drivingly Heavy" since 1983

Wow. I live in duncanville too. small world.