D.I quality radial bassbone VS Radial Firefly or JDI...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Funkgong, May 13, 2018.

1. Funkgong

Funkgong

Feb 28, 2018
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a Radial D.I with 2 chanel's input.
    I play active and passive basse's.
    I'm Look about Firefly (active ) and JDI for the passive DI.
    I wonder if a choose a Bassbone pream from Radial, if the D.I of the bassbone are the same quality compairing from the just DI Radial materail (Firefly, JDI, J48..etc etc..)?
    Thank's for your opinion.
    Nico ;-)

2. Blu bro

Blu bro

Mar 1, 2012
    Aus
    I am also interested in this.

I currently have the Radial Duplex and a Pro DI. I really like both of them but i cant say i can hear an audio difference of $350.

3. Funkgong

Funkgong

Feb 28, 2018
    ..or the Rupert Neve Designs (RNDI-S) with 2 chanel 's input..look so simple to use comparing of the radial Firefly !!

4. Funkgong

Funkgong

Feb 28, 2018
    yes but the Radial duplex have no 2 level control for each chanel like the Firefly ,and i's very practice on stage for the quick change bass with different basse 's !

Blu bro likes this.
  5. Blu bro

Blu bro

Mar 1, 2012
    Aus
    Yeah, I totally agree. The reason a bought it was I was running both a synth and bass on stage. So I wanted an all in one with optional ground lift that didn’t effect the other.

My point is that I couldn’t hear a quality difference between a reasonabley high end di and their modest Di (not quiet entry level as the stage bug is below it)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022