SOLD D. Lakin Joe Osborn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Simonon Paul Simonon, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0069.JPG This is an awesome bass. Period. So damn good and the buyer will agree. Way better than the price indicates. Imported.Perfect playing neck, rich tonal palette, very nice weight (9lbs or less, I'll get exact weight if u pm me). I love the painted, unique headstock although some won't. White pick guard is gone, comes with lovely tortoise. Condition is very, very good. 1 or 2 tiny blems. I gigged this beauty exclusively for a year and I had lots of Fenders or USA Lakies to choose from. Really a sweet bass. I am moving away from jazz-width necks and that is the only reason I'd part with this very special bass.
    Full disclosure- I'm the 2nd owner. The 1st owner adjusted the wheel-style truss adjuster without having the tool all the way thru the wheel. This left the wheel itself slightly damaged. The truss is still fully adjustable if you put tool all the way thru, no problem. Also, neck is very stable and doesn't need tweaks ever!
    Comes shipped in a decent gig bag. Very carefully packed. Price includes shipping. Don't miss this one.

tubatodd and billysbassplace like this.
  2. Near instant sale! Thanks Dave, this one is fantastic.